Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Hate Dogs That Make a Mess!

How hard is it to drink out of the water bowl without slopping water all over the floor?

Apparently it is very hard, if your name is Frieda.

Look at how cute she is.


She doesn't look like a big mess maker, does she?

Well, she is.

This is a clean bowl of water.



(Just ignore the filthy sink it's sitting in.)

And this is a (mostly clean) feeding stand and floor.



OK, it is a dirty floor, but it's not wet!

This is the water bowl 3 minutes after I set it down (clean) and Frieda had her way with it.



It doesn't show up very well because it's too dark, but those are kibbles of dog food in there, and there is also a bunch of dirt.

And this is the floor around it.



Jesus Christ, Frieda, can't you just drink the water and not slop it all over the place?

It's not that hard; even the dumb dogs can manage it.

It's a good thing I love her.



Because I hate dirty, sloppy dogs.

Just ask Tim and Zsiga if you don't believe me; they can tell you exactly how much I hate dirty, sloppy dogs.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, in fact, Christie hates sloppy dogs so much that I'm surprised we lasted so long! Adding Zsiga to the mix later probably didn't help either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, dogs were responsible for our breakup.

    ReplyDelete